- Can you sign up for SendHub outside the US?
- Can I sign up for SendHub without a cell phone?
- Why am I not receiving my verification code?
- Can I send emails from SendHub?
- Does my account support fax?
- Is SendHub secure?
- What is SendHub’s position on privacy?
- How can I log in if I forgot my password?
- How can I log in if I forgot my username?
- Can I sign up for Google Voice or any other service using SendHub?
- Why does my voice mailbox say "your mailbox is empty" even when I have voicemails?
1. Can you sign up for SendHub outside the US?
Yes, if you have a working US or Canadian cell number. Unfortunately we do not yet support working cell phones from other countries or off-shore US territories.
When signing up for SendHub you’ll be asked to enter your US or Canadian cell number. Then we send a verification code in a text to that number, so we can verify you own that number. You need this number to complete your account registration.
2. Can I sign up for SendHub without a cell phone?
Yes. We only need your work email address to get you started.
The other option is to have someone within an enterprise manually add a line for you.
3. Why am I not receiving your verification email?
When signing up for SendHub you’ll be asked to enter your email address. We then send an email to that email address, so we can verify you own that email. You may not have received this email if:
Incorrect email is entered
The most common reason why you won’t receive this email, is that the email you entered was incorrect. You can start over the sign up process at anytime.
Email went to Spam Folder
Check your spam folder to make sure the email is not there.
4. Can I send emails from SendHub?
SendHub allows you to receive email notifications for missed calls and voicemails. You cannot send emails to your contacts though.
5. Does my account support fax?
Unfortunately, you cannot send or receive a fax from SendHub.
6. Is SendHub secure?
SendHub uses a secure connection at all times. This prevents a third party from accessing your cellphone, password and contacts data via your Internet connection. In addition, SendHub uses industry standard security systems to prevent unauthorized access to your data in the cloud.
We recommend the following approaches to make sure nobody gains unauthorized access to your SendHub account:
Use a strong password of at least 8 characters, containing numbers and letters of varying case. At SendHub HQ we use 1password to generate and manage our passwords.
Set a passcode on your phone. This will help stop someone getting access to your account if you lose your phone.
Log out after using SendHub on a public computer.
7. What is SendHub’s position on privacy?
We take the privacy of our users very seriously. SendHub provides you with a phone number, and an area code of your choice, that all messages will be sent through, so no one receiving messages will have your real contact information. Additionally, we will not pass your phone number, or any of your contact’s phone numbers to a third party.
SendHub will never sell, lease or give out your phone number or other personal information to anyone - unless compelled to do so by law. SendHub will also keep all your contacts' information private too.
8. How can I log in if I forgot my password?
If you have forgotten your password click the green "Forgot username or password?" link. Enter your username and press the "Reset" button. You will get a reset code to your verified email or verified cell phone. Enter the code to verify and then you will be prompted to create your new password.
9. How can I log in if I forgot my username?
If you have forgotten your username click the green "Forgot username or password?" link. Then click the green "Forgot username?" link. Enter your verified email OR verified personal cell phone number and press the "Get Username" button. You will get your username(s) to your verified email or verified cell phone. Go back to the Login page and enter your username and password.
10. Can I sign up for Google Voice or any other service using SendHub?
No. You will not be able to use SendHub to verify other third party services.
11. Why does my voice mailbox say "your mailbox is empty" even when I have voicemails?
In order to reduce storage and to allow for virtually unlimited voicemails, we only store voicemails within your message inbox threads. You can play the voicemail from within the message thread or view the transcription if preferred.