Steps to start the deletion your SendHub account and all lines in it:
- Login to the admin user line for your account on the web
- Navigate to “My Settings ” by clicking the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the red “Start Deletion” button to initiate your deletion
- No Start Deletion button? See note 2 below.
- For security purposes, clicking to start deletion does not immediately delete your account.
- When you click Start Deletion, you will first be prompted to answer a few questions about why you are deleting and enter your password
- After providing reasons and feedback you will need to click the "Yes, delete in 5 days" button.
- Afterwards, you will have up to 5 days to retract your decision to delete. On the 5th calendar day after you started deletion, your account will be deleted. When your account is deleted your number is released to the public and all of your data is purged. (If you wish to retract your deletion please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for options for your account.)
Note 2: Only account admins can delete your account. If you do not see the button to start the deletion your account, you are not the account administrator. You must contact your SendHub Account admin user who must login to request the deletion. Read about deleting a single line in your enterprise