If you're experiencing audio issues when placing or receiving calls on SendHub.com, here are a couple tips and troubleshooting steps to try and resolve them:
A prerequisite, and always a good idea, is to make sure you're "Allowing" for microphone permissions in your web browser. It might be a notification bar at the top of your browser page or a popup. Either way, make sure to click "Allow" for it to use your microphone and speakers. See example below:
No Audio in Chrome
Some Windows users using the Chrome web browser are experiencing audio issues when placing and receiving calls. Google has acknowledged there was issue with certain versions. Please update to the latest Chrome version and restart your computer.
Another workaround is to follow these troubleshooting steps for your specific computer:
Can you hear them but they can't hear you (or vice versa)?
- Perform a hard refresh on your browser. You can do this by pressing Control + R on PC, or Command + R on Mac
- Also, when you're on a call, you have the ability to adjust your audio settings and microphone permissions simply by clicking on "Audio troubles?" on the dialer. You'll want to make sure that you've allowed microphone permissions and that the appropriate input and output is selected (default, built-in mic, headset, etc)
- Also, click on the microphone icon and adjust it until the other end is able to hear you
Do you hear an echo on either end?
- We recommend using a headset if possible for noise reduction. Another option is to use the SendHub app for your mobile device
No Incoming Call Notification
Are you seeing missed calls but didn't see the incoming call in your browser?
- Make sure that you are only logged into SendHub on the web in one browser at a time. If you have multiple browsers open with the same SendHub account, you'll experience issues receiving incoming calls
- Also, perform a hard refresh on your browser. You can do this by pressing Control + R on PC, or Command + R on Mac
Audio on SendHub app for iPhone
Can you hear them but they can't hear you?
- Make sure to enable microphone permissions on your iPhone. To do so, go to your iPhone Settings > Privacy > Microphone > and enable SendHub
Microphone Settings on a Google Chrome Browser
When you try making a call in your SendHub account, you should be prompted to allow permission to your computer's microphone.
If you are prompted to allow permission to use your computer's microphone, please do the following:
When using Google Chrome: click ''Allow''
When using a different internet browser: select "Allow", "Remember" and click "Close" read more
If you are not prompted to allow permission to use your computer's microphone, please check the following:
That your computer has a built-in microphone or that you have a headset, and they are functioning with another program.
That you have pop ups turned off in your internet browser.
You can follow these detailed instructions in Chrome if your problem persists:
In Chrome > Preferences > Privacy > Content Settings > Media > Microphone (Select Built-in Microphone)
In Chrome > Preferences > Privacy > Content Settings > Media > Manage Exceptions > (Make sure you see "Allow")
In Chrome > Preferences > Privacy > Content Settings > Media > Manage Exceptions > Adobe Flash Player camera and microphone exceptions are different. Change -http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager06.html
If these solutions do not solve your problem, please try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the website. Also try making a call in another browser.
Note: If you do these troubleshooting steps and still continue to have problems, please submit a bug report by going to the bottom of the web page and clicking Report a Problem or email us at email@example.com