- Download the app
- Login to your SendHub account
- Minimum System Requirements
Download the app
You can download the SendHub Android app from the Google Play Store ***don’t forget to leave us a review!
Once you have downloaded and installed the application, you can open the app to sign in.
Logging in to your SendHub account
To login into to your SendHub account, press the “Login” button.
You can login with:
- Your cellphone or SendHub number
To login with Google:
- Press the “Login with Google” button and select or add the Google account you want to login with, and click "OK"
To login with your username, cellphone, or SendHub number:
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Press the “Login” button
If you forgot your password you can press the “Forgot Password?” link at the bottom of the sign in screen. This will automatically send a text message or email with a reset code to the associated cell/email you registered with. Enter the code to reset your password.
If you forgot your username you can press the “Forgot Username?” link at the bottom of the sign in screen. You'll be prompted to enter your email or phone number where you'll receive your username information.
Minimum system requirements
The Android app has minimum system requirements as follows:
- Android 3.0 or later (stock Android ROMs)
- SendHub does not support the ART runtime or Kindle devices