SendHub TemplatesCreating templates for frequently used texts saves you time, energy, and money! Below you'll find a step-by-step process and video on how to create, use, edit and delete templates within SendHub.
- Go into your SendHub inbox and simply click the template icon on the bottom right
- Click 'Create New Template' and enter a name for your template and the text for the template.
- Click 'Save' and you're ready to go!
- To use a template, click the template icon at the bottom right of your inbox. (Note: If you use a signature, click above your signature in the message box prior to inserting your template. Otherwise, the signature will appear first. We are working to improve this experience.)
- Click 'Existing Templates'
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the template you would like to use
- To insert your template click "use" or double click your template, click "edit" to make changes, and "delete" to completely delete your template.
Default Templates:Check out our ready-to-use default templates for reminders, promotions, real estate, and more! Default templates can be inserted and edited just like custom templates.
If you have feedback on our new templates feature, please call or text us at 844-SENDHUB, that's 844-736-3482.