Whether you want to do a quick team check-in, get your clients on the line for an impromptu call, or gather a few colleagues for a meeting, our Conference Call feature will get you up and running in a few taps. You can easily invite others to your call via SMS or email, and start your conference call in seconds.
Hosting a Conference CallAt SendHub, we’re all about ease. No 10-digit passcodes, or lengthy meeting ID numbers. To start your first Conference Call, simply:
- Navigate to "Conference" on SendHub
- Click on your conference line, and then click the "Dial-In Now" button. All plans come with one line included (contact sales if you would like additional conference lines or participants)
- Invite people by entering the contact name, cell phone numbers or emails
Tracking Minutes From Your Conference Call
While on a conference call, please keep in mind that you are billed for the number of minutes that each participant is on the line. For example, if you have five people on your conference call for ten minutes, that would count as 50 total minutes against your usage.
Each SendHub plan comes with a base amount of voice minutes on the plan. You will be charged $0.025 for every minute used beyond what's included in your plan. Voice charges are billed in arrears so you will get your voice overage charge at the end of your monthly renewal date.
Joining a Conference CallIf you’re already in SendHub joining a Conference call is simple. To join a conference call on web:
- Navigate to "Conference" on the web
- Click on the phone icon on the Dial-In column next to the conference line you’d like to join
If you’re not a member of the SendHub enterprise hosting the conference call joining it is simple. To join a conference call:
- Dial the conference line number included in the invite
- Enter the access pin if there is one
Adding Additional Conference Lines
Each account has one conference line already created and available. This line belongs to the enterprise, not to individual users. If available on their plan, administrators can add additional conference lines through the web dashboard, by taking the following steps:
- Log into your SendHub account on the web
- Select “Conference” from the left navigation bar
- Click “Add Conference Line”. From here you can give your new conference line a name as well as set a pin
Note: All plans are allowed 1 conference line per enterprise. Each conference line can have up to 10 participants. As always if this does not meet your needs feel free to contact our sales team so we can build you a custom solution.