Every SendHub phone number has its own voicemail inbox, and SendHub can even automatically transcribe the voicemails you receive.
To setup your voicemail:
- Go to your settings by clicking the cog wheel in the upper right corner and selecting "My Settings" from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down to "Phone Settings" and find the "Voicemail Greeting" option
Note: "Web" on Devices and Forwarding needs to be selected in order to manage your voicemail.
- Record your voicemail greeting by clicking on the "Voicemail Greeting" button
- When prompted press 5 on the keypad to change your settings
- When prompted press 1 on the keypad to record your voicemail
- Make sure to speak clearly into your computer's microphone. (If you haven't given SendHub permission to access your microphone, a dialogue requesting this permission will pop up at the top of the screen)
- Play back your voicemail greeting. If you're not happy with your existing greeting, delete the greeting and try again
If you'd like SendHub to automatically transcribe your voicemail messages, click the box next to "Transcribe voice messages."
If you'd like to send every call that comes in straight to voicemail, there's an option to do this here, as well. Just check “Send all calls to voicemail.”
Note: You can also set up email notifications for new voicemails. To this, click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen, navigate to “My Settings” >> “Email Settings” and checking the box next to “Enable Email Notifications.” Make sure you already added your email.