- How can a contact rejoin my group?
- Does a message sent to a group count as one message?
- Can I edit my group welcome message?
- How many members can I add to my groups?
- How many groups can I create?
- If someone in a group replies back does that go to everyone in the group?
- How can people OPT out of a Group?
1. How can a contact rejoin my group?If one of your contacts would like to rejoin your group, they can simply text the group keyword to your SendHub number. To add them back manually, simply:
- Click "Groups" in the left menu
- Select the group you would like to add the member to
- Click "Add Contacts to Group"
- Select the contact name
- Click "Add to Group"
- Your contact is again a member of your group
2. Does a message sent to a group count as one message?A message sent to a group uses: 1 SMS * number * number of segments. For example, sending a message using 160 (or 70 if unicode) or fewer characters to a group that has 50 contacts will count as 50 messages from your SendHub account. If you send a long message with emojis that is three segments long to a group of 100 people, that message will count as 300 messages.
3. Can I edit my group welcome message?To edit your group welcome message, simply:
- Click “Groups” in the left menu
- Create a new group or click an existing group
- Click the “Edit” button in the upper left
- In the “Join Message” box edit the message
- Click the “Save Group” button
When someone texts your number with the keyword (in this case "testgroup") they will receive this message:
4. How many members can I add to my groups?With our plans, a group can contain an unlimited amount of members. However, you should not make your groups larger than you maximum recipients. You can find your maximum recipient under the "My Settings" option.
Our standard plans are configured as below;
- Lite Plan - Unlimited members in your groups with a maximum of 20 recipients per SMS
- Lite Plus Plan - Unlimited members in your groups with a maximum of 100 recipients per SMS
- Starter Plan - Unlimited members in your groups with a maximum of 100 recipients per SMS
- Basic Plan - Unlimited members in your groups with a maximum of 150 recipients per SMS
5. How many groups can I create?With SendHub, you have unlimited groups. However be aware of the number of maximum recipients you can send to at one time. Under the "My Setting" you can see what your plan is configured for.
If you need more than the Basic Plan, call us at (844) 990-4400 and press 1 for sales or send us an e-mail to email@example.com.